ENT Laser Surgery For Nasal Polyps
Cherylas is an innovative diode laser system with a compact design
for effective and safe use in ENT surgery. Specifically designed
for various applications, offers a wide range of possibilities for
minimally invasive laser surgical of ear, nose and throat ailments.
Laser-tissue interaction of the in the Berylas laser system:
The wavelength of 980nm has a high absorbance in water and
haemoglobin. The thermal penetration depth is less than in the
Nd:YAG laser. This allows safe and precise procedures to be
performed close to delicate structures while protecting the
surrounding tissue. Compared to the CO2 laser, this special
wavelength exhibits a significantly better haemostasis and prevents
bleeding during the operation, even in hemorrhagic structures such
as nasal polyps and haemangioma.
With the Berylas system, precise excisions, incisions and
vaporisation of hyperplastic and tumorous tissue can be performed
effectively with next to no side effects.
Effective, precise, minimally invasive with dedicated solutions
in the following areas:
- Endonasal surgery
- Dacryocystorhinostomie (DCR)
- Vascular lesions
- Treatment of tumors
The Cherylas complete system by Dimedlaser offers unique
- Most portable size with maximum output peak power 30 watt.
- With unique temperature control system keep the machine non-stop
working at least for 4 hours in every treatment.
- Easy to use color touch screen.
- Treatment protocols can be preset or customized.
- Convenient holder to reduce the damage of the handpiece.
- Future software updates are available through a SD card.
- Well designed transport case for easy moving.
- Full accessories and various handpiece to meet different clinical
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Wavelength||810nm/ 940nm/980nm/1064nm/ 1210nm/ 1470nm|
|Maximum Power||15W/ 30W/ 60W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|